Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

S4 Week 1



Hey guys! Happy New Years!

It was great seeing you guys again. Hope we all have a great semester with amazing work done.
I am still resuming my current project. On Tuesday, I was plating some of my bacteria from the last semester on blood agar because it is a rich media which will definitely grow stubborn bacteria.

On Thursday, I went to look at my results and sadly some did not grow though. So I made FTM tubes which is also a rich media; this will grow the stubborn ones too. I put more of the bacteria that did not grow previously on some more blood agar plates. So I am also going to be growing the bacteria in FTM tubes too. If the previous ones that did not grow does the same in the FTM tubes, I will pronounce them as dead.

2 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY.

    I have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online, i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender whose name is Mr STEVE WILSON gave me 2% loan which amount is $150,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast
    You can contact the loan lender via
    EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com or whatsapp:+16673078785

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have such great experience with media. We just ordered a new media for our experiment that I'm hoping we can use for nutrient deprive our bacteria. Lol. It kind of sounds like we're trying to torture them. It'll be super interesting. I haven't had a chance to see you much this semester. Hope to bump into you soon. Will you be graduating soon?

    ReplyDelete