Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

S4 Week 2

Hey guys!

This week was so hectic. Sadly I was not in the lab as much because I was busy studying for tests. I also was very sleep deprived this week since I was visiting my mother in the hospital

The plates from last week that did not grow, also did not grow this week after being put on another plate. I put them in some FTM and I am waiting to see the results. Literally out of the 6 plates in the photo, only one grew.

If some of the bacteria died, I'll be asking for more samples from you guys. Thanks in advance :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy, I don't believe we've met yet I'm new to STEM, but I hope this week has been better for you! I'm sorry to hear about your mom; hopefully, she's getting better, though. I can relate to you on the sleep deprivation; try to get as much rest as you can, but its okay cause, in the end, it will all pay off! And don't give up on your project I'm positive they'll start growing.

    ReplyDelete