Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Reflections 4.22.22

    I plan to be able to continue caring for my physical and mental health. In recent years my health over has declined and I really learned to treasure my health. I plan to continue my journey to overcome my digestive issues, get fit, learn to deal with stress better, and burnout. 
    My career goals has stayed the same since I started college. But sometimes I do feel regret not pursuing an art degree because of this workload of being a Biology major. I think that is just self doubt due to being so close to graduating.
    The advice I have to give to my peers in STEM is let it go. If the assignment or task can still be done tomorrow, just go to sleep. It's good to find a trusted person to get emotional support from but let that person be a licensed therapist, the help is way better. Also get a posture brace to perfect posture when sitting and working on your laptop. Also find a hobby or anything that makes you happy and indulge yourself in it. Lately I have been getting into nail art to satisfy my creativity needs and listening to music I loved back when I was in junior high to high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment