Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

S4 Week 3

Hey guys!

Thank you for those who asked if my mother is okay. She is getting much better.

This week, I was still trying to regrow my samples in FTM and blood agar. The results are very weak. Out of a set of like 10 plates, only like two grew. I think most, if not all of my samples are dead. I believe that I am wasting my time right now sadly. I am requesting that if you guys have time that I need facial samples from people with dry, combination, oily, and normal skin under the age of 30.

If you do not know your skin type, wash your face with warm water and facial cleanser. Pat your face dry and wait for about 10-30 minutes (Do not apply lotion). If your skin is peeling and ashy: you are dry. If your skin is oily in some areas and dry or decently moisturized in others: you are combination. If your skin is greasy all over: you are oily. If your face feels neither oily or dry and the moisture is distributed evenly across your face: you are normal. I am really hoping to hear from you guys. Thank you :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment