Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

S4 Week 4



Hey guys!

Unfortunately I was not in the lab to get much work done this week because I got my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday. It was so painful and frightening. I normally produce a lot of saliva but since my mouth was bleeding, it literally looked like I was vomiting blood. I had no control of my lips and tongue, so I could not close my mouth. I had blood pouring out of my mouth and leaking all over my shirt. But the healing process was not too bad, I got a lot of sleep. Plus I lost 14 pounds in less than a week. I should get my teeth extracted more often haha.

On to my project, I took swabs of the lovely Daisy's face who is combination on Tuesday. I am thinking of doing 2 people (1 male and 1 female) for each skin type so I do not run out of time. I am still taking donations of your lovely skin bacteria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment